Location: Nottingham City Centre, NTU City Campus/
Position: Part-time Administration Assistant
Hours: 4-6 hours per week (flexible)
Salary: £7.40 p/h
SGD, a new & exciting 3D printing start-up founded at NTU is looking to employ a part-time employee to assist with day-to-day operational tasks at the company. The position’s hours are flexible and is ideal for students looking to work around their studies.
The position will entail carrying out pricing audits, dealing with customer enquiries (live chat & email), managing orders, updating company social media outlets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn) and providing technical support.
Training will be provided and is a great stepping stone for someone looking to gain design & manufacturing experience in the new world of 3D printing.
- Willingness to learn new skills / techniques.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Technical knowledge of CAD systems (Revit, Fusion360 & Sketchup).
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop).
- MS Office.
- Good presentation skills / MS Power Point / Project Reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for the role, please email a short covering letter and CV to email@example.com